Recruiting more than 5 employees
Are you looking for more than 5 new employees for your company abroad? Select International can help you by organising a job dating. We select a few candidates from our database who match the profile you are looking for. We then invite the candidates to a recruitment day during which the employer can meet them.
How do we carry out the pre-selection? We:
- present the country of employment;
- present the employer/company;
- sketch the job profile we're looking for;
- test the candidates’ language skills (French, Dutch, English or German);
- check their CVs;
- meet the candidates individually.
Conditions to participate in a job dating event
Offer a full-time contract of at least 6 months
offer a minimum of 6 open vacancies
comply with the anti-discrimination law
not competing with the employment needs of the Brussels-Capital Region
We then invite the selected candidates to the last step: the Job Day!
Would you like to see how job dating works? Watch the video below.