Service Manager Identity & Access Management - Brussels M/W/XRéf 2999068
Actualisé le 22 septembre 2022 par EQUANS BELUX
EQUANS, the new name of ENGIE Solutions in Belgium, is a multitechnical service provider within the ENGIE group. As an international market leader, we help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Our ambition? To offer cities, industries and companies in the tertiary sector tailor-made solutions. We do this in 6 areas: electrical, HVAC, cooling, mechanical & robotics, digital & IT and facility management. Our 9600 employees are committed every day to ensuring:
- More attractive cities
- More efficient and greener companies
- More sustainable and comfortable buildings
Description of the function
EQUANS, the new name of ENGIE Solutions in Belgium, is looking for a Service Manager IAM (Identity & Access Management) for Brussels.
As part of EQUANS' journey to become an autonomous organization, we are building a new IT operating model, in which we will be working as a global organization to deliver some of our core IT components. As a group we have defined a number of Shared Line of Service which will deliver services globally across all business units (24/7).
As an IAM Service Manager you will participate in the construction of the Global Shared Line of Service Digital Workplace. The Digital Workplace SLS will be delivering services on workstations (~ 55K workstations at term), Office 365 (up to potentially 100K employees), identity and access management components (Okta) and other global security services (Intune, Proofpoint, Crowdstrike,...). Your focus will be on the IAM service line.
Take a closer look at this professional challenge and apply now!
- you become part of a new team of global IT players. You will co-construct this team together with colleagues/squad members across the globe. You will participate in the selection of a new outsourcing partner and transition services from the existing ENGIE CORP IT/ENGIE IT teams. In the initial phase, the start-up will be handled in a program approach to transition afterwards to a ¿standing¿ service line
- as Service Manager you will be responsible for the overall budget and to define a cost/financing model with the group IT performance team to be able to cross charge and deliver value for money services
- you will lead a team of IAM experts, you will select and manage service providers to deliver global service
- you work closely with technology providers such as Okta, Microsoft,...
- you will be in charge of Build and Run activities (including implementations, migrations, obsolescence initiatives)
- as people manager/servant leader you assist the team to create more internal structure (portfolio, resource forecasting, team meetings, community alignment,...)
You report to the Service Line Manager Digital Workplace. You work closely together with the group CIO.
Do you possess the following qualifications & skills? Apply now!
- knowledge of ITIL processes and project management best practices (PMBOK, PRINCE2,...)
- knowledge of information security, access control, GDPR
- knowledge of Continuous Integration, APIs and DEVOPS
- standards such as SAML2, HTTPS, cryptography, certificates, PKI
- knowledge of OKTA, Azure AD,...
- KPI & management reporting
- principles of AD Control Tower
Benefits of the position
Want to tackle tomorrow's multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance,... depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Contract type : CDI
Other information :
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Karine Paelinck - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temps plein
- Avec expérience demandée
Comment postuler ?
Nom de l'employeur
Personne de contact
MADAME Paelinck Karine
Mode de présentation
Postuler via le site Web