All-round receptionist M/W/XRéf 3001735
Actualisé le 23 septembre 2022 par THON STANHOPE HOTEL
About Thon Hotels
- Passionately committed. We daily strive to create special moments for our guests.
- Professional hospitality. We aim to see, hear, and relate to all our guests.
- The power to please. We are keen to make a personal effort to ensure every stay is the best stay!
- Innovative. We constantly improve and invest in our hotels.
- Financially solid. An international company you can rely on.
- Green. We matter to contribute to a more sustainable society for future generations being locally and internationally certified with green labels.
We are currently looking for a receptionist to join our dynamic team here at Thon Hotel Brussels Airport.
- Newly renovated. Our hotel has energising colours and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Near Brussels National Airport and the NATO Headquarters. In the Diegem business district.
- Padel court. The only hotel in Belgium with its own padel court
Description of the function
- Amaze. Amaze guests with excellent service and by going the extra mile.
- Office. Answering e-mails, checking invoices and performing the check-in and checkout tasks are your second nature.
- Service. You constantly look out for our guests at the reception and the bar.
- Flexible. You love working flexible schedules.
- Simply do it. You can work independently and have a hands-on mentality
Our perfect match
- Experience in a similar position. Not essential but nice to have.
- Impact. You are looking for a job and a team in which you can make a direct difference.
- Personal development. You want to learn, develop yourself, take initiative and thrive.
- Customer oriented. Making people happy is your priority.
- Communication. You love being in contact with others in English, French and Dutch. Any other language is a plus.
- Flexible. No 9-5 mentality. You adapt easily to people and situations.
- Accurate. You have an eye for detail.
- Problem-solver. Is your middle name.
Benefits of the position
Why join us
- Family mindset. At Thon Hotels you are not a number, but an individual with your own skills, talents, and passion.
- Diversity. Our guests and your future colleagues come from all over the world.
- Flat hierarchy. No useless bureaucracy & corporate mentality.
- Autonomy. You are the actor of your career by doing the extra step without fear.
- Motivational remuneration package including:
- Contribution to public transportation costs (SNCB). And yes, we contribute for 100%.
- Flexible extra-legal benefits. Pick and choose between an attendance bonus, extra days off or a cafeteria plan.
- Non-recurrent benefits linked to results (CCT90). A nice little extra.
- Hospitalization insurance. And yes, also for the people you love who live at the same address.
- Seniority days. Extra days off according to your seniority and age.
- Food. We provide a free meal.
- Personal development. You can choose trainings through our catalogue.
- Celebrate. We encourage to celebrate successes with your team at staff events.
- Family event. You will be invited to a family event where you and relatives are honoured.
- Fun. Excellent working atmosphere with the nicest colleagues.
Contract type : CDI
Schedule specifics : Travailler de nuit, Travailler le dimanche et les jours fériés
- Administration et comptabilité
- Temps plein
- Sans expérience exigée
Comment postuler ?
Nom de l'employeur
THON STANHOPE HOTEL
Personne de contact
MADAME Vos Aline
Mode de présentation
Postuler via le site Web