Social Media & Community Manager M/W/XRéf 3003179
Actualisé le 23 septembre 2022 par PROMO SAPIENS
Promo Sapiens is a leading Field Marketing agency in Belgium.
Thanks to our multi-sectoral expertise (Retail, Horeca, DIY, Electronics, B2B,...) we offer to our clients, including major internationally renowned brands, outsourcing solutions to help them realize their marketing and commercial objectives
Description of the function
Are you interested in marketing, communications and content creation? P.E.R.F.E.C.T !
Because we are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager (M/F/X) to support the communication department at Impact Field Marketing Group (IFMG).
- Type of contract : Part-time 20h/week as an employee (fixed contract) or freelancer
- Starting date : September
- Location : Zaventem
Here you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing the social media strategy.
- Developing and managing the presence and e-reputation of the company and its brands on social media & network.
- Ensuring the continuous updating and creation of information (audio, visual and textual content)
- Moderating and facilitating discussions on the company's social media & network.
- Making suggestions to improve the websites (ergonomics, structure, etc.), designating them and coordinating their implementation.
- Coordinating internal communication and layout of the various digital mailings.
If you recognize yourself in the profile below, you are very WELCOME ;
- You have graduated from an academic program (bachelor or master) in marketing, communications, multimedia writing and/or business administration.
- You have excellent writing skills in French, Dutch and English and a strong ability to synthesize information.
- You preferably already have a first professional experience in community management, and you are familiar with web analytics tools.
- Social media platforms hold no secrets for you, as you enjoy using them on a daily basis.
Driver's license: Permis B
Benefits of the position
What we offer you:
- A stable job in a sustainable sector of 20h./week as an employee (fixed contract) or freelancer, with an attractive salary package and fringe benefits.
- Scheduling to be arranged according to your preferences.
- An exciting and very varied job in which you get the responsibility to work autonomously and make your own decisions.
- A fun, friendly and collegial work environment with flexible working conditions and regular events to maintain unity and strengthen the team spirit.
Contract type : CDI
Other information :
Is this JOB for you?
Then apply immediately! We guarantee a quick follow up.
- Communication et information
- Temps partiel
- Avec expérience demandée
Comment postuler ?
Nom de l'employeur
Personne de contact
MADAME LOUIS Manon
Mode de présentation
Postuler via le site Web