Senior Accountant M/W/XRéf 3004258
Actualisé le 23 septembre 2022 par XPE GROUP
For one of our clients, one of the world's leading suppliers of products and systems that help improve quality and profitability in the areas of healthcare and life sciences, we are looking for an experienced accountant (H/F).
As a Sr. Accountant you are the single point of contact for your team of Accountants in Belgium & The Netherlands. You are responsible for prime interface based on PL for the monthly balance.
Description of the function
- Salary check for the Netherlands and Belgium. Checking balance sheet accounts (accruals, prepaid expenses, deferred income, payroll, etc.
- Manage and control Operating expenses of sales and admin/support departments
- You work closely together with business controllers in monthly closing activities and managing statutory audits and preparation of financial statements.
- You will also handle the accounting of joint ventures (Temporary Trade Association / Société Momentanée) and assist in the migration to a new SAP platform.
- Min 5 years experience as a Senior Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of financial procedures such as : AP, AR, GL & Analytical data
- Strong knowledge of the use of SAP (FI, SD, MM, CO, AA) ¿ Experienced in Belgian GAAP, tatutory audits and Belgian financial statements;
- Good knowledge of VAT rules and reporting of corporate income tax
- Joint ventures is a plus;
- Experienced in people management
- Good knowledge of the Dutch, French and English language
- Experienced in working to deadlines
Contract type : CDI
Other information :
If you are interested in this position, feel free to contact me on 0496/340.624 or send your CV by mail to email@example.com
- Administration et comptabilité
- Temps plein
- Avec expérience demandée
Comment postuler ?
Nom de l'employeur
Personne de contact
MADAME Selina Stagno
Mode de présentation
Envoi de C.V. via "E-Mail"