Payroll Specialist White Collars M/W/X
Référence 4114609 | Créé le 05 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 3000 - Louvain
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Gestion d'entreprises, de services et de projet / Gestion de services
Description de la fonction
Payroll Specialist for White Collars
As a Payroll Specialist for White Collar Employees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping our day-to-day payroll activities. But that's just the beginning. You'll also be a crucial contributor to our visionary payroll transformation initiative. We're a team of passionate owners, fueled by the belief that dreaming big is the path to greatness. With a commitment to sustainability, inclusivity, and a brighter future, we turn challenges into opportunities, together. So, let's raise our glasses to conquering new horizons!
At AB InBev, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands like Bud, Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Tripel Karmeliet, Leffe and crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
We're a team of passionate owners who aren't afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So let's take on the challenge together. Cheers to dreaming big!
- Ensuring precise and prompt salary and premium payments in collaboration with our external payroll provider.
- Masterful stakeholder management, addressing uncertainties or discrepancies with time administrators, managers, depots, external partners, and more.
- Conducting meticulous accuracy checks on master data, partnering with our dedicated master data team.
- Identifying gaps in systems or processes and taking proactive measures to resolve them.
- Continuously seeking enhancements for our payroll process to elevate efficiency.
Who we're looking for:
- Experience: 2-3 years of hands-on payroll experience under your belt.
- Analytical Brilliance: Your mathematical and analytical prowess is second to none.
- Time Management: Precision and timeliness define your approach.
- Excel Excellence: You're a maestro in leveraging Excel's power.
- Communication Whiz: Adept at communicating with diverse stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Ownership Mentality: You thrive on taking full ownership of your responsibilities.
- Agile Insight: Familiarity with agile methodologies is a definite plus.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in Dutch OR French and English.
- Legal Acumen: A solid grasp of social legislation.
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.