Hands-on BI Manager - Region Leuven (m/v)Réf 1296219
Actualisé le 17 octobre 2020 par ROBERT HALF
As hands-on BI Manager you are the person who will shape the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) within the organization. The result of your analysis and your deliverables provide added value to the business.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Leading and coordinating the BI (or "EPM" team) and activities which consists of 2 people.
- Translating internal customer's requirements into specified project scope.
- Acting within the EPM eco system as a functional analyst, bridging business & IT. In this role you give direction to the further expansion of the data warehouse and work closely with the development teams.
- Being the guardian of the EPM infrastructure. Making sure that this infrastructure stays up to date and that it is shaped to absorb all business needs in terms of reporting.
- Proactively searching for the "business value" in data, exploring the possibilities and advising your business stakeholders when making their decision.
- Playing an essential role in safeguarding the data integrity of the decision support platform.
- Querying and processing data, providing reports, summarizing and visualizing data, also on an ad-hoc basis.
- Staying current on business/supplier developments through relevant reading, networking, meetings or attending conferences/workshops.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
- Informatica / Informaticadiensten
Comment postuler ?
Nom de l'employeur
Personne de contact
Mode de présentation
solliciteren via Web site