IT Service Delivery Manager (h/f)Ref 1402629
Geactualiseerd op 19 maart 2021 via EXPERIS BELGIUM
- Min. 5 years experience in IT Service management preferably in the staffing industry or IT services including management of technical teams
- Strong knowledge of the principles and processes of infrastructure development - in depth knowledge and experience in BullHorn and Sirenum is considered an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of web based/cloud and (cyber) security is a plus.
- Strong competencies in ITIL, BiSL, COBIT or similar
- Experience with multiple project methodologies from waterfall to Agile
- Stakeholder management is a must ¿ strong communication skills
- Leadership skills (encouraging teamwork / motivate employees).
- Abstract/analytical thinking
- High quality and precise work
- Identify and solve problems
- Have a high sense of responsibility
- Can work independently
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Result oriented
- English AND French or Dutch
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
Presentation: Manpowergroup Belux has a constant focus on the quality of service to its customers. In order to further improve the day to day quality of the technology solutions offered to our customers (Electronic time registration and capturing, Staff scheduling tools, etc ¿) ManpowerGroup Belux is looking for an IT service delivery manager. Main objective of the job: In this position, your primary focus will be to ensure the IT support to our key customers both from an infrastructure as from an applications point of view. The scope of the IT department includes on the one hand the responsibility for ensuring stable and predictable IT services on a daily basis (Business as Usual) as primary focus and on the other hand the responsibility for delivering new functionalities and innovative solutions. The IT Service Delivery Manager will be the first point of contact for all IT related matters from the internal customers. The IT Service Delivery Manager will have an over arching view over the Applications and the Infrastructure domain. In order to boost business productivity, multiple applications are used to manage the day to day business processes together with a stable IT Infrastructure platform. Maintaining the integrity and ensuring the performance of these technology solutions is the key focus of this position. Finally, the IT Service Delivery Manager will work closely with the project management team, who will be defining the scope of the projects and the project needs to be delivered respecting strict deadlines. For this the incumbent will be part of our local and our international projects. Main responsibilities: Manage the IT Applications team. Lead the Applications support team on a daily basis, execute IT/Business strategy, perform HR cycles, increase levels of maturity in IT methodologies. Daily IT Service Management, be the go-to-person for IT related matters, coordinating both applications and infrastructure ...
- Informatique / Services informatiques
Naam van de werkgever
Mr Belgium Stepstone
postuler via le site Web