Key Account Manager /x) (m/v)Ref 1420553
Geactualiseerd op 08 april 2021 via THE PROFILE GROUP
Within our Sales Department (21 employees) located in Braine-l'Alleud, you act as an interface between one of the major European car manufacturers and Aisin Corporation /AW Europe.
You lead negotiations, coordinate, control projects of the automotive business by using business, cultural, language and personal skills in order to maintain your Customer's satisfaction at a high level, implement projects successfully and drive original equipment activities smoothly within the boundaries of the business plans.
- Prepare, lead and conclude commercial negotiations with assigned customer within the boundaries of AW business plans and strategies.
- Clarify and report customers' requirements to the relevant internal departments.
- Coordinate, control and administer assigned projects both internally & externally.
- Monitor and report customer KPI and coordinate necessary action plans with other departments.
- Prepare short and long term sales budget that define accurate mid to long term developments in sales volumes and turnover.
- Define, support, coach and evaluate Key Account Coordinator's responsibilities, manage his/her priorities and deliverables, and set-up his/her training plan.
- Participate in internal & external training and actively undertake continuous self-learning.
- University degree, preferably in sales/business orientation
- 5 year-experience in business/ commercial negotiation role or project management role, in the automotive industry
- Very good practice of MS Excel, good working knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Word & Lotus Notes
- Ready to travel (up to 20%)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Customer oriented
- Strong negotiator
- Team player
- Stress resilient
English & French (required), Japanese (beneficial)
- Beheer van ondernemingen en diensten / Beheer van diensten
Naam van de werkgever
THE PROFILE GROUP
Verantwoordelijke Human Resources
solliciteren via Web site