Junior management assistant internship (IBO) M/W/XRef 2303017
Geactualiseerd op 23 juni 2022 via NAMAHN
What you'll love about working at Namahn:
We are a small, international team with both multidisciplinary & specialised designers, committed to creating a diverse environment. Our standard working language is English.
- A pleasant and stimulating workplace with a good work-life balance, where you have the option to work from home (even post-COVID)
- A workplace that encourages reflection, experimentation and knowledge sharing.
Equal opportunities and non-discrimination
At Namahn we are committed to creating a diverse environment. All suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, regardless of age, gender identity, marital or civil partner status, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
You can apply by sending your cv and application letter in English to email@example.com
Description of the function
Junior management assistant
We are currently looking for a juniormanagement assistant to join our Office management department. Are you happy to work within a support role? As a management assistant (MA) at Namahn, no two days will be the same. You'll tackle new challenges every day. You will be in charge of a variety of administrative and organizational responsibilities. You'll assist a team of professionals, work in a dynamic international environment and will get to know and understand the inner workings of a digital design agency.This is a full-time position.
As a junior management assistant, you will:
- Provide daily administrative support to the office manager and sales department
- Managethe reception desk, calendars and organise meetings
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, filter and forward internal and external calls
- Coordinate and follow up on mailings
- Prepare outgoing correspondence, contract and reports using templates
- Take minutes, maintain records of meetings and ensurreaction points are followed up
- Place and process orders
- Coordinate and manage the webshop
- Assist in basics of HR administration
- Ensure electronic filing & archiving
- Keep inventories up to date
- Assist in accounting responsibilities and other ad hoc duties with Finance on daily banking, reconciliation, billing & reporting
Mindsets and competencies we are looking for:
- You have a bachelor's degree
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and a a full proficiency of English
- You are skilledinMicrosoft 365, and you are eager to learn how to use Custom Relationship Management systems
- You can work independently but can also function efficiently in a team
- You have strong communication and organisational skills, you know how to prioritise and are adept at multitasking
- You are detail focused and handle sensitive information with discretion
Benefits of the position
After succesful completion and evaluation of the IBO internship, we will offer a fixed full time contract.
What we offer you:
- The basics - Fair compensation, complemented with meal vouchers
- Time-off - You get 20 paid holidays, compensation for overtime and the possibility to take unpaid leave when needed
- Transport - Public transport subscription for all work-home transport and a bike allowance when you travel to Namahn by bike
- Connectivity - A mobile subscription is provided
- Health benefits - Hospital insurance DKV Pro Premium Corporate and DKV AZ Plan, with orthopaedic, chiropractic, osteopathic, dental and vision care.
- Future proofing - Group insurance at 5% of your gross salary
- Training and growth - All employees get a yearly training budget to grow and learn.
Workplace Sint-Joost-ten-Node, België
Contract type : AOD
Other information :
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be submitted before March 21.
- Administratie en boekhouding
Naam van de werkgever
MADAME Heidi Raymaekers
C.V. opsturen via "E-Mail"