Office Assistant M/W/XRef 2614831
Geactualiseerd op 24 juni 2022 via EPPA
EPPA is an independent consultancy founded in 1987, based in Brussels.
Our primary objective is to establish a constructive dialogue between stakeholders and European institutions. We put our strategic, political and regulatory expertise at your service in order to find creative solutions in a complex, multidimensional and constantly evolving European political system.
Description of the function
EPPA is looking for an Office Assistant.
- Provide office guests with a hospitality experience,
- Welcoming visitors, prepare meeting rooms, assist in the coordination of company events
- Assist in general office administration
- Assist in handling office requests for dial-ins, conference rooms, travel requests
- Answer phones and direct calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic
- Dealing with correspondence by, emails, letters and telephone calls
- Handle day to day business tasks and IT support
- Maintain security ¢ral phone system
- Assistance in the use of IT tools and procedures, Organise and set up the IT Workplace
- Maintain filing systems and contact databases, CRM experience
- Assistance in office supplies management
¿ Excellent level in English and French. Good level in NL
¿ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
¿ Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Webex, teams...
¿ Dynamic, open to learning, motivated and multi-skilled
¿ Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
¿ Precise, orderly and punctual with good interpersonal skills (team spirit, communication)
Benefits of the position
A competitive remuneration package _ Full time employment
Workplace Ixelles, België
Contract type : AOD
Other information :
Apply via CV and Cover letter via mail : email@example.com or to Carine Renaer : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administratie en boekhouding
Naam van de werkgever
MADAME BARLIER Annick
C.V. opsturen via "E-Mail"