Administrative & Operations Assistant M/W/XRef 2728790
Geactualiseerd op 24 juni 2022 via EUROHEALTHNET
EuroHealthNet is the European Partnership for improving health, equity, and wellbeing. It consists of over 60 bodies from European countries responsible for public health and health promotion in Europe. From our office in Brussels, we coordinate policy, advocacy, research and capacity building activities which help address health inequalities and positively affect the determinants of health. There are currently 15 highly-skilled colleagues in the office plus rotating internships, all of whom contribute to an active, diverse and dynamic work environment. You can read about our work at www.eurohealthnet.eu.
Description of the function
About the Position
EuroHealthNet's activities take place across three complementary platforms covering policy, practice and research. A core management and administration team unifies and builds connections between the platforms. Within the core team, communications activities amplify the messages and expertise of the EuroHealthNet Partnership.
The core team is responsible for EuroHealthNet governance, strategic planning, and member outreach efforts, as well as administrative matters such as finance, human resources and operations. The Administrative and Operations Assistant will support the core team in its day-to-day work. This position is offered as part-time, ranging from 2.5 to 3 days of the work week.
- Administration: Assist EuroHealthNet's core operations team with administrative tasks, implement and maintain the file system, monitor calendars and book meetings, organise and book travels and accommodations, assist in the preparation of regular reports.
- Data entry: maintain the contact database up to date by entering new contacts and updating existing ones. Ensure proper classifications in the database and relevant tagging by themes and subjects of interest.
- Events: Assist with the organisation of upcoming events, printing relevant documents, preparing badges and folders, ordering relevant equipment and supplies.
- Cross-cutting: Contribute to other tasks of the work programme as part of EuroHealthNet's team.
- Strong organizational skills
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English, knowledge of another European languages is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in particular in Excel
- You are meticulous and rigorous in following guidelines
- Good time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- You have a proactive mind-set, willing to take the initiative, and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You are able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously to meet rapidly changing projects and priorities
Benefits of the position
This position is offered according to Belgian national legislation.
The Administrative and Operations Assistant will report directly to EuroHealthNet's Senior Operations Coordinators.
All applicants must be qualified, eligible and able to work in Belgium. We are unfortunately not able to provide financial assistance to relocate to Brussels or Belgium.
For this position, EuroHealthNet offers a monthly compensation (based on a gross full-time salary between €2,300 - 2,600 depending on experience and qualifications), as well as benefits such as meal vouchers, financial support towards the use of public transport to work, and hospital insurance.
The post will include teleworking and office work. The successful candidate will be supplied with necessary materials to work remotely, as required (e.g., laptop).
We value diversity and inclusivity
Diversity is a core value of EuroHealthNet. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment. Every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to design and deliver solutions. We offer a flexible working environment, in line with our gender, diversity, and inclusion strategy, and reasonable accommodations will be made for people who identify as living with a disability.
Specific measures are taken to eliminate (unconscious) bias and make the recruitment process more objective. These include anonymising applications during the initial selection; using a point-based system based on the job criteria for rating applications and interviews; making sure all applicants are asked the same interview questions; and offering an opportunity to receive personal feedback to all applicants.
This is an important post for us, please do not hesitate to apply, even if you do not fulfil all selection criteria. We will also offer opportunities for professional development.
Workplace Bruxelles, België
Contract type : ABD
Schedule specifics : Deeltijds werk
Other information :
Please include the following two files as attachments (do not include any other attachments):
- Your CV, with its filename: LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_CV
- A motivation letter, 1-page maximum, with filename: LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_ML
Please note that applications that do not follow the above instructions will be disregarded.
- Administratie en boekhouding
Naam van de werkgever
MONSIEUR Hargitt David
C.V. opsturen via "E-Mail"