Non-Life Actuarial Services Expert M/W/XRef 2734277
Geactualiseerd op 23 juni 2022 via D.A.S. SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME BELGE D'ASSURANCES DE PROTECTION JURIDIQUE - D.A.S. BELGISCHE RECHTSBIJSTANDSVERZEKRINGSMAATSCHAPPIJ, NAAMLOZE VENNOOTSCHAP
Professional and flexible service
Insurance, an uninteresting subject? Brokers, people that are too serious? Think again! D.A.S. of course takes your insurance policies and contracts very seriously, but at the same time it likes to upset the established order. Even better: it breaks codes. We offer a wide range of products which is a real asset for our customers. As a dynamic company, D.A.S. is entering a digitalization phase in order to maintain its position as market leader in the field of legal protection.
We are a modern company without traditional hierarchies. Our employees are our strength. As an employer, we seek to create an open and warm atmosphere to offer a good work-life balance. A place where each of our 300 employees can fully develop their talents, today and in the years to come, to enable us to fulfil our commitment: "We help you!".
Description of the function
Mission and purpose of the function
You will be a main bridge between the business and the IT department. Your mission (should you choose to accept it ): continued implementation and reporting in accordance with the IFRS 17 standard. You will estimate the impact of changing assumptions and/or inputs on quarterly reporting from an IFRS 17 perspective.
On top of that, you will support the company with your quantitative knowledge in general. Some roles you might take: product development, help implementing AI-solutions, support the pricing department, provide analysis to our claims department,... Variety is key!
- Becoming the IFRS 17 and pricing company wizard
- Help to implement AI-solutions
- Monitoring product portfolio
- Support product development
- Assist the business to answer technical questions from clients, brokers and/or other stakeholders
Message of the team
We're the Innovation & Continuous Improvement Team (ICI Team) and we are looking for a good match to fill in the spot of Non-Life Actuarial Services. Together with us, you will support business where needed and help to make DAS a more data-driven and innovative company. You will also handle all types of quantitative requests throughout the company on top of your involvement within IFRS 17. Sneak-peek about our team: we're a transversal, self-steered, enthusiastic and solution-oriented team supported and trusted by Xavier, our COO. We're eager to meet you as our new talented team-member.
Your tick box:
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch or French (good understanding other language) and you have no issues in using English
- You are in love with IFRS 17 and have good knowledge or experience in it
- Advanced Excel knowledge is a must; Qlik is a nice-to-have
- Experience in non-life insurance is a big asset
- Ability to translate IT requirements into business ones and vice versa
- You are fond of numbers and can easily explain your analysis to people with less analytical insights
- Finding solutions to situations is a reflex and you have an eagle eye that misses no important detail
- You know what makes you tick, are eager to learn and develop yourself
- Pragmatic, open for feedback, critical yet positive
- Even if you can perfectly work independently you are (self-steered) team minded
Benefits of the position
Working at DAS
A diverse job, a modern office and a contract of indefinite duration. That is working at D.A.S.
But more than that, your well-being comes first. Just as we want the best for our customers, we want this for our colleagues. As a team, we care for you and each other.
In addition to the classic extra-legal benefits, you will be offered teleworking possibilities, flexible hours and extra days off. So that you can keep your work and private life in perfect balance and feel comfortable in the workplace. Need to recharge the batteries? Enjoy your well-deserved holidays and we will welcome you back with open arms as soon as you are back in the office.
Workplace Sint-Joost-ten-Node, België
Contract type : AOD
- Beheer van ondernemingen en diensten
Naam van de werkgever
D.A.S. SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME BELGE D'ASSURANCES DE PROTECTION JURIDIQUE - D.A.S. BELGISCHE RECHTSBIJSTANDSVERZEKRINGSMAATSCHAPPIJ, NAAMLOZE VENNOOTSCHAP
MONSIEUR Ucles Jorge
Solliciteren via Web site