Business/Financial Controller M/W/XRef 2741663
Geactualiseerd op 23 juni 2022 via EQUANS BELUX
EQUANS, the new name of ENGIE Solutions in Belgium, is a multitechnical service provider within the ENGIE group. As an international market leader, we help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Our ambition? To offer cities, industries and companies in the tertiary sector tailor-made solutions. We do this in 6 areas: electrical, HVAC, cooling, mechanical & robotics, digital & IT and facility management. Our 9600 employees are committed every day to ensuring:
- more attractive cities
- more efficient and greener companies
- more sustainable and comfortable buildings
Description of the function
In order to reinforce its team in Brussels, EQUANS is seeking a Business/Financial Controller to follow the business of a Division as well as transversal subjects within the BU Smart Buildings.
As a Business/Financial Controller, you are responsible for monitoring and analyzing the results to support the development of the company and its subsidiaries. You oversee the homogeneity of working methods within EQUANS. You are involved in all financial matters, propose solutions or innovations to simplify processes, reduce workloads and increase productivity.
As Business Controller you will be in charge of a Smart Buildings Division with the followings tasks:
- challenge, manage and discuss results with managers on a monthly basis
- close follow-up contract performance and give support managers to improve it
- insure the billing and margin recognition of small works in due time
- set the Budget and Medium-Term Plan in close contact with the managers.
- come up with ideas to improve the financial performance, reduce costs and optimize processes
As Financial Controller you will oversee transversal subjects common to Smart Buildings divisions as:
- organize accounting process and margin review for Total Warranty Contracts
- close follow-up Small Works: billing in due time, margin recognition
- support reporting tasks to the Group, Board of Directors and Workers Council
#JoinTheTribe? What do you need?
- a master's degree in economics or finance
- 3-5 years experience in a financial function; and ideally an experience in a big 4 or equivalent
- basic economic and financial skills (general accounting principles of which IFRS, cost accounting, financial analysis...)
- ideally, the knowledge of the services activities to B2B or B2T and accounting principles of contracts/projects
- the understanding of business needs
- knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (macros, dynamic tables) and PowerPoint
- good general computer skills
- ideally, the knowledge of reporting tools, such as Power BI
- ideally, the knowledge of SAP or another ERP
- an analytical and curious mind
- fluency in Dutch with good knowledge in French and English
Furthermore, you are an open-minded person, committed, customer focus, quality driven & have good communication skills.
Benefits of the position
Want to tackle tomorrow's multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Workplace Bruxelles, België
Contract type : AOD
Other information :
Does this description fit you, and would you like more information? Contact our HR colleague Stéphanie Limberopoulos - email@example.com
- Beheer van ondernemingen en diensten
Naam van de werkgever
MADAME Limberopoulos Stéphanie
Solliciteren via Web site