Management Consultant (Agile) (m/v)Ref 1295353
Geactualiseerd op 16 oktober 2020 via CRONOS
As a Management Consultant:
- You can sense the sensitivities organizations went through, to become what they are.
- You are able to guide mid- & senior management in shaping a futureproof organization and you can transform traditional teams into agile teams.
- You define the why and the vision for the customer to evolve towards a more agile way of working.
- You perform qualitative assessment of the current way of working.
- You build a high-level roadmap for the step by step introduction of agile practices, considering the reality at the customer (mindset, governance, process, tooling).
- You work closely together with portfolio leads, business owners, product owners and scrum masters to establish Agile routines and practices.
- You keep ahead of new evolving Agile techniques and methodologies.
- You share best practices, insights and customer cases with your fellow consultants at Threon.
Next to your important role at the customer, you will have the opportunity to further develop the Agile business domain for Threon.
- Informatica / Informaticadiensten
Naam van de werkgever
solliciteren via Web site