Part-time HR Officer - 80% (m/v)Ref 1322781
Geactualiseerd op 27 november 2020 via VIAVERA RECRUITMENT
Retour à la liste
Our client, a European member association with about 100 employees, is looking for an Officer to support the HR (mainly) and Finance team with a variety of tasks. For this role, at least a first experience is required as administrative HR officer: HR suport:
- You organise selection interviews with potential candidates for positions at our client's organisation. You take contact with the candidate and arrange physical or digital meeting rooms. You update the recruitment database with the latest information (you do not take part in the selection of the candidates however).
- In support of the HR manager and in close cooperation with the Legal department, you guide the contractual process of hiring the chosen candidate. In case it is relevant for employees outside EU, you support the process of obtaining a work permit.
- You support the HR manager with the onboarding process of new employees.
- You support the Compensation & Benefits manager with reports/overviews of salaries, holidays, you prepare the calculation of bonuses, etc. (mostly in Excel files).
- You support the HR team to work towards improvement and further elaboration of internal communication e.g. preparing email and powerpoint templates, visuals.
- You improve the presence of our client on various Social Media.
- You help restructuring our Intranet pages, you manage them and add content
- You support with the contract management with our client's service providers (mostly in French), in close cooperation with the Legal department.
- You manage the invoices of the service providers and follow-up on them
- You have a (bachelor or) a master degree in the HR field, or in another field combined with a training in HR, or combined with relevant HR experience.
- You have at least a first experience as an HR administrator/officer role.
- You have excellent knowledge of French and very good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience or knowledge of content communication, social media and graphic visuals is a big plus.
- Multi-tasking is key! Proven ability to plan, organise, establish priorities and get things done (flexible, operational and hands-on).
- You are detail oriented, structured, communicative and you can handle peak workloads.
- You have strong skills in MS Office and intermediate SharePoint skills.
- You are interested in the energy field.
Frans : Goed
Engels : Goed
- Administratie en boekhouding / Secretariaat, kantoorwerk en administratie van het personeel
Naam van de werkgever
Dhr. Jasper De Wit
een motivatiebrief en een C.V. te versturen via e-mail
Opgelet! Het is niet nodig om Actiris te contacteren voor deze werkaanbieding. De vacature werd opgesteld door de werkgever. Actiris is niet verantwoordelijk voor de inhoud ervan en eventuele inbreuken tegen de wetgeving. Toch een opmerking over deze werkaanbieding? Aarzel dan niet om Actiris in te lichten.