Maintenance Manager (m/v)Ref 1354619
Geactualiseerd op 20 januari 2021 via QUADRANT EPP BELGIUM
Retour à la liste
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager who takes the following responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implement of safe work methods and standards focused on the delivery of a Zero accidents culture and compliance to legal and company EHS requirements
- Lead and develop a skilled maintenance team to enhance the performance of the assets at Tielt
- In line with Asset management principle develop and execute the Asset life plan for the site ensuring that equipment is maintain in a way that maximizes the availability to the business
- As the leader of the maintenance function on site you will have budget ownership and continually challenge best practices in order to deliver the lowest lifecycle cost.
- You make proposals and support engineering in order to constantly optimize machine-efficiency in terms of safety, quantity, quality and reliability;
- You are constantly learning about new techniques and how these can be used to the advantage of MCAN.
- As the leader of the maintenance function at Tielt you be part of the MCAM Excellence team and be part of the EMEA learning network.
- You are employer representative of the Committee for Prevention, Safety, Health and Environment.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Electromechanics.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a technical department of a production environment, of which at least 2 years in a managerial position.
- You are fascinated by Lean Management and Kaizen techniques
- You have the drive to continuously improve and learn.
- You deal with changes quickly and know how to think in a solution-oriented way.
- You are proactive, team player and sufficiently communicative.
- You have knowledge of MS Office and experience with an ERP system.
- You have a good knowledge of English: especially reading and writing.
- You are entrepreneurial and socially competent.
- You are open to innovation.
- You have a good sense of safety and quality.
- Well-being, safety and sustainability are the core values of MCAM and are therefore central to our operations. We call it "KAITEKI", the sustainable well-being of people, society and our planet. You understand and uphold these principles in everything you do.
Engels : Middelmatige
Nederlands : Middelmatige
- Beheer van ondernemingen en diensten / Beheer van diensten
Naam van de werkgever
QUADRANT EPP BELGIUM
Mevr. Vivian Vangerven
een motivatiebrief en een C.V. te versturen via e-mail
Opgelet! Het is niet nodig om Actiris te contacteren voor deze werkaanbieding. De vacature werd opgesteld door de werkgever. Actiris is niet verantwoordelijk voor de inhoud ervan en eventuele inbreuken tegen de wetgeving. Toch een opmerking over deze werkaanbieding? Aarzel dan niet om Actiris in te lichten.