Business Development Manager (h/f)Ref 1382064
Geactualiseerd op 23 februari 2021 via VINCI ENERGIES BELGIUM
To further support this growing segment, we are currently looking for an international Business Development Manager. The position plays a key role in the development of the business and solutions portfolio of public transport & rail.
* You build up an international network among potential customers (public transport/rail operators) and rolling stock manufacturers, with a priority in EMEA.
* You identify the important actors in the echo-system; build a network among partners and VINCI units active in public transport
* You identify and convert business opportunities
* You provide valuable market feedback to the management and R&D team of the company to further develop our solution portfolio
You will report directly to the Business Unit Manager TranzCom Telecom
* You have a Master in Engineering with a sales/commercial background
* You have extensive experience in the rail/public transport sector
* You have a proven track record when it comes to achieving business targets and have the ability to articulate and sell rail solutions.
* You are able to identify new opportunities and to provide market feedback to product and R&D management
* You are able to develop relationships with all stakeholders of an organization, engineers, purchasing, executive level.
* You are willing to travel a large part of your time.
* You are a committed team player, but at the same time you are able to work with a high level of autonomy
* You have excellent interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
* You command of English is impeccable. The knowledge of any additional languages is considered a plus.
- Gestion d'entreprises, de services et de projet / Gestion de services
Naam van de werkgever
VINCI ENERGIES BELGIUM
M. VERRIJKEN Avalon
postuler via le site Web