The EURES network aims to facilitate the free movement of workers in Europe. To that end, 32 European countries work together: the 28 Member States of the European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
Much more than just the European Job Mobility Portal, it’s a network of over 1,000 advisers who are in daily contact with job seekers and employers. And the network is constantly growing. It also includes :
- The European Coordination Office (ECO)
- National Coordination Offices (NCOs)
- EURES members and partners:
- Public and private employment services
- Employers' and trade union organizations
- Other operators involved in the labour market and training
All these operators pool their resources to offer you quality advice and services. Actiris plays a central role. Designated as the National Coordination Office of the Brussels Capital Region, we are responsible for organising and coordinating the work to be carried out within the EURES network. Our responsibilities are set out in a European Regulation.
EURES can help you
The EURES platform is a valuable tool whether you have to go abroad or are arriving in Belgium. These pages contain all the advice you need to prepare for this change. In them you will also find details of how the network functions in Belgium and in Brussels in particular.
EURES pursues several objectives:
- To inform jobseekers about job opportunities and living and working conditions in the 32 associated countries.
- To advise job seekers
- To assist employers who wish to recruit staff in other countries
- To advise and guide workers and employers in cross-border regions.
Are you looking for job offers or CVs? Are you interested in international mobility? If so, do not hesitate to contact one of our members or to send us a message.