Information and support
Do you want to go abroad or, on the contrary, come to Belgium? Register on the EURES portal and submit your CV online. This has several advantages:
- European employers and EURES advisers then know that you are looking for a job abroad.
- They can send you job offers that match your profile.
That said, even without creating an account, you can view job offers on the portal.
EURES also offers you other services:
- You can find out about living and working conditions in the 32 associated countries.
- You can benefit from advice and support
By going abroad, you enrich your career. There are many advantages. You can:
- Acquire new professional and personal skills
- Learn a new language or improve your existing knowledge of a language
- Discover new cultures and broaden your cultural horizons
- Choose a job that suits you: a permanent, temporary or seasonal job.
For more information, you can also contact the members and partners of EURES.