Accountant - Join an International Group, Full Package H/F/X
Référence 3928943 | Créé le 27 novembre 2023
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Administration et comptabilité / Comptabilité
Description de la fonction
Accountant – Join an International Group, Full Package <br><br>
Are you an experienced Accountant looking for a new opportunity in a company that rewards your hard work? Look no further!
This multi-site accounting firm operates from 4 offices in Belgium. It works with a wide range of clients, ranging from successful Belgian SMEs to MNCs.
Right after a thorough onboarding period, you will directly work with an established client portfolio under the supervision of one of the firm’s partners.
Having realized that its people are their best asset, the company offers great working conditions on top of a competitive salary package and lifelong training.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information about this opportunity!
This job is located in Diegem. <br><br>
Accountant – Your Role
In this fast-changing environment, this accountancy firm strives to provide its clients with tailor-made advice!
With such a diversified client portfolio, no day is like another. Hand in hand with a partner, you will manage your portfolio, which includes the following tasks:
- Preparation of financial statements, mostly for local and listed companies
- Preparation of VAT returns and corporate tax returns
- Support and train junior members of staff
- Day-to-day assistance to clients on various matters (eg. interim accounts, payments, tax issues)
Furthermore, you will use your analytical insight to help your clients with analyses of their margins, preparation and review of their budgets/forecasts and much more! <br><br>
Accountant – Your Profile
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- You have a first experience of at least 2 years as an external accountant
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, or English and French. Knowing all three languages if of course appreciated, but not required!
- You are detail-oriented, ambitious and ready to take on a new challenge! <br><br>
Accountant – The Offer
- A full salary package including the following elements:
- An above-market gross salary
- Company car or mobility budget
- Meal vouchers
- Net expenses
- In-house trainings and contribution to your participation in seminaries
- Numerous training opportunities, either in-house via the company’s own training center or through seminaries
- Are you enrolled at the ITAA? You will be strongly supported during your internship period (schedule arrangements during the exam period, specific trainings)
- Given the team structure, there is no ceiling when it comes to your future: most partners started as accountants here.
- Excellent working conditions: 32 holidays, possibility to work from home and flexible hours are all implemented. Standing still in traffic five days a week will soon be but a bad memory! <br><br>
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial field in Belgium and Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Profil2 ans d'experience
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.