Senior Accountant - High-End Clients, Private Equity & Real Estate H/F/X
Référence 3928977 | Créé le 27 novembre 2023
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Administration et comptabilité / Comptabilité
Description de la fonction
Senior Accountant – High-End Clients, Private Equity & Real Estate <br><br>
This fiduciary is a renowned global actor in the field of investor services. With a staff of 4000 established all around the world, it provides its clients with tailor-made advisory services.
For its Brussels office, the group is currently looking for an experienced accountant to join a team of 30 people. In this mid-size structure, you will not be treated like a number whilst having the opportunity to work with large international investors.
In this fast-paced environment, you will handle the day-to-day accounting but also act as the point of contact of a defined client portfolio, consisting mainly of private equity and real estate investment firms. This role is intended for an ambitious accountant who would like to specialize in an almost unique niche on the Belgian market! <br><br>
Your Responsibilities | Senior Accountant
- Day-to-day bookkeeping
- Month- and year-end closings
- Preparation of the VAT and corporate income tax filings
- Assistance during tax audits; point of contact for the tax authorities
- Financial Reporting <br><br>
Profile and Career Path | Senior Accountant
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accountant, with local and/or international clients
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch, as well as in English.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a must. A master’s degree in tax law, finance or equivalent is always appreciated but not required <br><br>
Offer | Senior Accountant
- A competitive salary package that includes a gross salary up to 4,000€ according to your experience, meal vouchers, net expenses as well as a hospitalization insurance
- Freelance accountants (indépendants/zelfstandig) are also welcome to apply!
- Your growth perspectives are not limited to the local market: you can lead a team operating abroad from the Brussels office, or even move internationally!
- An international group with a human-sized team, which is quite an uncommon combination in Belgium!
- A fast-growing group, more so in Belgium with an office expanding from a couple of employees to a 30-people team.
- Numerous trainings and seminars which can be covered by your employer so that you always stay on top of new regulations <br><br>
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial field in Belgium and Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Profil3 ans d'expérience
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.