Accountant in Dilbeek - Fiduciary with 40 years of experience H/F/X
Référence 3929166 | Créé le 27 novembre 2023
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Administration et comptabilité / Comptabilité
Description de la fonction
Accountant in Dilbeek – Fiduciary with 40 years of experience <br><br>
The fiduciary we work with today was created 40 years ago, employing around twenty people in its Dilbeek office, including around ten experienced accountants.
The fiduciary differs from most offices by focusing on the multiculturalism of the teams, both in terms of origins and age, allowing juniors and seniors to flourish and evolve. The other significant difference is the digitization aspect which has been present for several years now, the Covid crisis has also been very easy to manage, and it is now an absolute pleasure for the teams to work this way.
If you want to join a modern company both in its bright and luxurious offices and in its approach, which will allow you to continue to flourish in the long term, and why not until your pension, then do not hesitate to contact us to find out more. <br><br>
Your Responsibilities | Accountant – Expert/M – Silverfin
- You are in charge of collecting and processing digital documents from customers;
- You are in charge of the preparation of VAT and tax returns;
- You are in charge of the preparation of periodic closings ;
- You are an essential link in the production chain of the team and you ensure that the instructions are followed by being responsible for the reliability of your work;
- You participate in the evolution of the fiduciary through your suggestions and observations ;
- As an experienced accountant, you will be required to review the work of your junior colleagues (accounting entries, basic tax and VAT returns,…) <br><br>
Profile and Career Path | Accountant – Expert/M – Silverfin
- You worked for the past four years within a fiduciary in Belgium, and would like to continue evolving within a familiar structure ;
- You are fluent in English or Dutch, as everyone in the team is fluent in at least one of these languages ;
- You ideally hold a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Accountancy and have a certain interest for Belgian taxes ;
- You wish to evolve and would appreciate having the responsibility to review the work of Junior Accountants.<br><br>
Offer | Accountant – Expert/M - Silverfin
- You will have the chance to benefit from 33 days of holidays per year and will be able to enjoy more time with your beloved ones ;
- You will receive meal vouchers worth 8€, and also net expenses up to 200€ ;
- Every employee receives health and group insurance for you and your family ;
- At the end of the year, you will have the chance to receive a bonus based on your performance. Depending on your investment and, of course, the quality of your work, the amount might reach a month or more of salary ;
- Employees are paid on a 13th-month basis, and your salary could reach up to 3.600 € gross per month ;
- If you wish to work on a part-time basis, this would be possible; even if this is not right now, you will have the flexibility to decide to adapt your working time ;
- Homeworking policy is also in place, you will be allowed to work from home, at least two days per week. <br><br>
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial field in Belgium and Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Profil4 years experience
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.