HR Assistant M/W/X
Référence 3970984 | Modifié le10 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 1020 - Laeken
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Administration et comptabilité / Secrétariat, travail de bureau et administration du personnel
Description de l'entreprise
Bingoal is a Belgian company with more than 20 years' experience in providing online and offline sports betting and casino games. Today, Bingoal is a dynamic and ambitious organization looking for a motivated & enthusiastic HR Assistant. As such, you will be playing a key role for Bingoal and its teams.
Description de la fonction
As an HR Assistant at Bingoal, you will be closely collaborating with Bingoal's HR Officer to ensure the smooth functioning and continuous improvement of all HR-related activities. After an induction period, your main responsibilities will include:
- Actively supporting general operational and strategic HR activities
- Assisting in talent acquisition responsibilities for the entire organization: job posting, sourcing, screening, interviews, selection, ...
- Taking part in onboarding and related activities
- Helping organizing and coordinating training & development initiatives
- Contributing to employer branding, employee experience and engagement by, for instance, organizing company initiatives/events or developing our LinkedIn page, ...
- Supporting payroll and employee benefits management processes as needed
- Collaborating with different stakeholders
- Participating in continuous improvement of HR practices and processes
As you will improve and learn, your responsibilities might evolve depending on your skills, talents and priorities in the organization.
- You have completed some Human Resources, Business Management or other relevant studies or you have a relevant first experience in HR
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, and have a good knowledge of French
- You are a strong communicator and feel comfortable interacting with different types of stakeholders; you handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- You are not afraid of a challenge as you are a resourceful problem solver with a proactive attitude
- Your colleagues can rely on you as a both autonomous and collaborative person
- You master strong organizational skills which allow you to prioritize and multi-task effectively
Avantages du poste
- A varied position through which you will have a true impact for the entire organization
- A family business with human values at heart in which your contribution will be valued
- A dynamic and ambitious environment providing endless exciting challenges
- A culture of continuous development & growth
- A permanent contract from the start including an attractive package depending on your skills and seniority
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.