EU project accountancy and Finance officer M/W/X
Référence 4090109 | Modifié le27 octobre 2023
- Lieu : 1000 - Bruxelles
- Temps de travail : Travail à temps partiel
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Gestion d'entreprises, de services et de projet / Gestion de services
Description de l'entreprise
Safe Food Advocacy Europe - SAFE is a non-profit independent organization based in Brussels, which strives to ensure that consumers' health and concerns stay at the core of EU food legislation. SAFE strengthens the voice of European consumers in civil society and contributes to the reinforcement of participatory democracy in Europe. Please, visit our website: www.safefoodadvocacy.eu
Description de la fonction
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's/master's degree in finance, EU project coordination/Management, Accounting, Management, or any related field of study;
- At least 3y.- experience in EU project financial management, good knowledge of the rules related to the major EU funding programmes (Horizon Europe, LIFE, Erasmus+, etc.) is an advantage;
- Experience in drafting financial forms for any application to an EU grant/tender/programme is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of accounting legislation and EU accounting standards is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of payroll practices in HR is an advantage;
- Sharp organisational skills and high-level of accuracy;
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills and can-do attitude;
- Solid IT competences (especially MS Excel, Word, office 365 and Google Docs);
- Ability to handle deadlines;
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU is a must;
- Be an independent, proactive, problem solver and team player person;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (both C1/C2 level) with strong communication skills (spoken and written); other EU languages are a strong plus.
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participation in periodic financial control and reporting in EU-funded projects;
- Conducting drafting activities for EU grants;
- Assistance in grants/contracts management ;
- Preparing outgoing invoices and coordinating membership fees invoices;
- Validation of financial documents and proceeding payments;
- Participation in preparation of annual accounts;
- Conduct fundraising activities;
- Assisting in other operations tasks when necessary.
Avantages du poste
- You will be part of a small but dynamic and international team;
- You can play a key role in a growing organization located in the centre of Brussels and help bolster its reputation in the context of EU Institutions and Trade Associations;
- A permanent contract (CDI);
- The possibility to work part-time.
- Travailler à temps partiel
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.