Digital Privacy Manager Europe M/W/X
Référence 4114630 | Modifié le06 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 3000 - Louvain
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Immobilier, assurances, finance et droit / Droit
Description de la fonction
Digital Privacy Manager Europe
As the Digital Privacy Manager Europe you will develop and implement strategies: (i) to manage digital ethics across our European business to reach best-in-class standards, and (ii) to foster legal and corporate affairs digital transformation across our European business.
At AB InBev, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands like Bud, Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Tripel Karmeliet, Leffe and crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
We're a team of passionate owners who aren't afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So let's take on the challenge together. Cheers to dreaming big!
- Manage legal advice & compliance on data privacy, data protection, cyber security, e-privacy, data governance, and trustworthy artificial intelligence across our Europe Zone.
- Promote the protection of personal information across our European business by developing, implementing, facilitating and maintaining the data protection and digital ethics compliance program.
- Providing subject matter expert guidance on data privacy risk management plans, conducting privacy impact assessments, facilitating training and awareness.
- Driving the maturity of the European privacy programme by engagement with relevant stakeholders within our European business to ensure standardisation and seamless risk mitigation across Europe.
- Raise awareness of the importance of good practices for handling personal information and foster a stronger privacy culture within our European business by identifying the relevant topic and stakeholders.
- Develop relevant Data Privacy training and awareness content with relevant stakeholders
- Protect the company from investigations and fines as the company gathers personal data and deploys artificial intelligence in its digital transformation.
- Senior legal support on solutions driven initiatives (transformational architecture).
- Driving digital transformation initiatives in our European Legal and Corporate Affairs function.
- Innovative, strategic, and detail-oriented approach to sourcing and implementing legal technology solutions to bring efficiency and cost savings to the Legal and Corporate Affairs team, and the wider business.
- Select and supervise the implementation of efficiency-enhancing tools and processes.
Who we're looking for:
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in data privacy at a law firm or in-house
- LLB Legal or equivalent
- IAPP certification or other relevant certification will be favourably considered
Avantages du poste
Next to our competitive base salary, we put our people first by providing on-top benefits:
- Competitive Bonus
- A Flexible Rewards system - (smartphone, bike lease, internet at home, Extra pension Plan, etc.)
- Quarterly vouchers to taste our delicious beers
- Compensation & seniority days in addition to legal holidays (40 Days total)
- Meal vouchers, allowances, gift per company policy
- A unique Parental leave
- Competitive Life insurance, disability & medical plan
- Learning & Development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning/ Workday Learning/Mentoring)
- Multiple Physical & Mental Wellbeing support Initiatives
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you'll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You'll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We're a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You'll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
We are building a team that's more supportive, more inclusive and more collaborative. A team that's diverse in background, skills and experience.
So if you dream big but are concerned you're not a perfect fit against the job description, we'd still encourage you to apply. You may just the right candidate to help us create a future with more cheers.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better - and more equal - world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce, and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.