Azure Integration Developer M/W/X
Référence 4115444 | Modifié le06 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 1000 - Bruxelles
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Informatique / Services informatiques
Description de l'entreprise
Equans, the reference for multi-technical installations and maintenance services and is part of the Bouygues group. In our company, we design, install and provide customised solutions and services to improve our clients' infrastructure, equipment, systems and technical processes.
Our ambition? To help companies and local authorities in their transitions:
- energy transition: educing energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- digital transition: connecting equipment to make it more effective and efficient
- industrial transition: optimising productivity and technical installation management
Our team is fully Agile and works in a DevOps focused mindset with automated deployments, but our main goal is to bring value to the business and improve the end-user experience. We value new ideas and are open-minded to different approaches. We have very experienced and skilled developers in our team to learn from, and we encourage continuous learning and growth. If you want to work with cutting-edge technologies, be part of a collaborative team and grow your skills, this is the opportunity for you.
Description de la fonction
To join our integration team in Brussels, we are seeking an experienced Integration Developer.
With your passion for IT and technology, and the strong desire to continuously improve your skills while learning new things, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining integration solutions using Azure technologies.
Are you up for IT?
- design and implement integration solutions using Azure technologies such as APIM, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, and IaC (Bicep, ARM)
- work with a fully Agile team in a DevOps focused mindset with automated deployment
- collaborate with other teams to ensure cohesive and efficient solutions
- continuously learn and stay up to date with the latest Azure technologies
- communicate and document solutions within the team and to other teams
Is this the job you are looking for? Apply now with your..
- experience with:
- Azure API Management
- Azure Functions
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Data Factory
- infrastructure as Code (Bicep, ARM)
- Azure DevOps (YAML pipelines)
- integration solutions in a cloud environment
- agile development & DevOps practices
- one of the CI/CD tool such as Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions, Travis, Jenkins ...
- data-interchange formats (JSON, XML ...)
- SQL Server (mainly) but with ability to adapt to other SQL or NoSQL databases
- experience with any of the following is a plus: SAP, Salesforce and/or other enterprise applications
- understanding of:
- integration and cloud architecture principles
- Cloud technologies and strategies
- APIs and API management
- Data integration and Data management
- the concepts of Microservices
- understanding of iPaaS platforms (Mulesoft, Boomi, IBM connect ...) is a nice to have
- knowledge of general IT topics such as networking, infrastructure, security and many more
- strong communication and documentation skills
- ability to work in a team and towards common goals
- ability to speak English and French or Dutch
Avantages du poste
Want to tackle tomorrow's multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization-, disability insurance
- eco & meal vouchers
- smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet fee
- additional paid leave, seniority leave, homeworking
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Does this description fit you and would you like more information? Contact our HR colleague Olivier Gustin - 02 370 30 49 - email@example.com - https://www.linkedin.com/in/oliviergustin/
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.