Marketing Manager M/W/X
Référence 4129709 | Créé le 09 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 1000 - Bruxelles
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Gestion d'entreprises, de services et de projet / Gestion de services
Description de l'entreprise
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use LoyalPay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.
Description de la fonction
📋 Job brief
Marketing Manager will work specifically with Paynovate and LoyalPay, the acquiring and payment terminal divisions of the Loyaltek Group. We're an ever-evolving Fintech, with a young team and a clear vision. With your passion for digital marketing, email / content creation, project management, and your general amazingness you'll help bring Paynovate up to the next level. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our marketing strategy. You will be responsible for building our brand, increasing our online visibility, driving customer engagement, and creating a seamless customer journey. This role requires a dynamic, creative, and data-driven individual who can manage multiple aspects of marketing to fuel our growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating marketing materials for the many Paynovate and LoyalPay teams, with particular emphasis on Sales Pitch Decks, Product Documentation, Client-Facing Materials, and much more
- Responsibility for our CRM's Marketing Hub (HubSpot)
- Implement and manage CRM systems to improve customer interactions and retention
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns and communication strategies
- Full responsibility for all our Social Media channels - organic first, growing to advertising as needed
- Create and optimize customer lifecycle strategies to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Segment customers and tailor marketing efforts accordingly
- Website Manager - responsible for keeping our website up to date and upgrading our content; you will be empowered to investigate updates for our localised pages based on SEO research (SEMrush) and coordinate with internal translators for local content (FR, NL, EN)
- Reporting Responsible for Paynovate and LoyalPay: Monthly Marketing Reports, Press Reports (Global and Regional), etc
- Event Planner for our Trade Shows (Money20/20 Amsterdam, USA, ICE London, and many more), Agent Days, and collaborative Networking events
- Local-Level PR and Activations for Paynovate- coordinate with CCO, Business Development and Account Management for co-branded opportunities with our clients
- Help develop a loyalty structure with our customers based on your awesome data analysis
- Thoughtful market and competitor analysis as needed
- Create educational and entertaining blog content to increase understanding of different processes (as seen on https://insights.paynovate.com/en/blog)
- Analyse customer experience flow through websites, and recommend improvements
- Support commerical activities including promotional communications and retargeting/upselling
- Community and reputation management
- Compile collaborative reports per campaign, sales quarter, and channel
- Work parallel with the Product and Design teams to ensure that all marketing communications are in sync with software capabilities
- Design A/B tests with the Marketing team for SEM and Newsletter campaigns
- Be the Fearless Champion who is committed to improving Paynovate's brand reputation and delighting our clients and colleagues
- Develop and maintain a strong and consistent brand identity for the company
- Create and implement branding strategies to increase brand recognition and trust
- Plan and execute media buying strategies to reach target audiences effectively
- Collaborate with media partners to negotiate advertising placements and rates
Qualifications and skills
- 7+ years of experience with digital marketing: email, content, social, or performance
- Having a degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications is nice but not necessary
- You're a detail-oriented person with strong organisational skills
- You feel at home working with SEO, SEM, Retargeting, Email marketing, Branding, Event Management, Media Buying , reporting and Google Analytics
- You know your way around HubSpot (or other CRM) and are ready to 'wow' us with your tagging, automation, and segmentation skills
- You are an autonomous worker, happy to receive a briefing and get on with impressing colleagues with your skill!
- You are a thoughtful multi-tasker: you know how to prioritise your projects by urgency and deadline
- Knowledge of graphic design and Adobe Creative software is considered a major bonus, but is not required
- Knowledge in igaming , finance , payments, banking
- Knowledge in affiliation
- Must be fluent in Dutch or French with an excellent command of English
Avantages du poste
What we Offer
We offer an attractive salary with various advantages.
You will be part of a company with lots of opportunity for growth.
You will be working in a flexible environment.
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.