Sales Manager M/W/X
Référence 4130535 | Créé le 09 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 1200 - Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Permis de conduire : B
- Famille de métiers : Commerce et support à la vente / Représentation commerciale
Description de l'entreprise
Melimpus is a company dedicated to improving the well-being of individuals by mitigating the risks and consequences of burnout. With a strong emphasis on innovation and cutting-edge technology, we are committed to developing clinically validated solutions to address the growing problem of burnout. At present, our primary focus revolves around assisting individuals in their workforce reintegration after extended leaves, aiming to expedite the process while reducing the risk of relapse.
Our current solution harnesses the power of virtual reality, enabling patients to train real world scenarios and prepare for their return to work. These training sessions are guided by therapists who play a vital role in helping patients overcome anxieties, build resilience, and reacquire the essential skills necessary for the workplace. The solution has undergone successfully validation through two pilot studies. We are now gearing up for its commercial launch.
We are three founders and are looking to strengthen our team with an enthusiastic results-driven Sales Representative with exceptional interpersonal skills. This role will be pivotal in proactively seeking out and engaging potential customers.
Description de la fonction
- Organize physical events and webinars with therapists to demonstrate the product.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Follow up on leads, negotiate trial contracts and convert them to qualified sales.
- Follow up with therapists and ensure their technical and content questions are timely answered.
- Participate in the marketing strategy, customer service and help determining the optimal pricing options.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Supply the team with market insights and inputs for new products and services.
Requirements and skills
- University degree with a proven interest in business and/or psychology.
- Minimum of two years of a proven track record in sales.
- Superb listener with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with science, able to present scientific data to an educated audience.
- Familiarity with CRM practices, outstanding organizational skills.
- Technology enthusiast.
- Self-starter, initiative taker and able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Committed to excellence.
- Willing to travel to Brussels 2 days per week.
- Fluent in English, Native level / Fluent in either French, Dutch or German.
- Travailler le samedi
- Travailler le dimanche et les jours fériés