Administrative Assistant / Receptionist M/W/X
Référence 4134328 | Modifié le10 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 1000 - Bruxelles
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Administration et comptabilité / Accueil, téléphonie, sondage
Description de l'entreprise
NTT DATA - a part of NTT Group - is a Top 10 global IT services provider, headquartered in Tokyo, with over 190,000 employees.
We deliver consulting solutions by combining specialized sectorial knowledge, our transformation management skills, and our large technology expertise (data, RPA, AI, low code, cloud, IoT, virtual reality), to keep our clients, as well as society, a step ahead in this digitally dynamic world.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Teamwork', 'Foresight' and 'Clients First'. Our shared leadership principles of Collaboration, Engagement and Curiosity help us build a community where our people are equipped with the best resources to face new challenges.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist to join our team in Brussels.
Description de la fonction
- Working under the supervision the Management Assistant Coordinator
- Receiving calls and dealing with clients, suppliers, and partners
- Welcoming guests
- Welcoming clients and guiding them to the relevant person or meeting room
- Meeting and event preparation and organization
- Handling of letters and packages: Sending and receiving, opening, and sending the letters/ packages to the right departments
- Coordinate with the different business support departments
- Handle general administrative requests
- Managing the pool of managers and directors for Benelux
- Arrange internal and external meetings for the management team
- General office requests
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize well
- Great attention to detail (especially when checking documents & agenda)
- Good at coordinating successful meetings and events
- Being discrete with confidential information
- You are a good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- You are able to work in a challenging environment and manage many tasks simultaneously
- Strong computer skills on Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience arranging travels for managers (ideally on a global level)
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Fluent in English & French or Dutch is required. Any other language is an asset
Avantages du poste
Why NTT DATA?
We value a collaborative and supportive environment, celebrating curiosity and engagement
Career development. Training path and access to learning opportunities, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Wear casual clothing, decide your working hours and enjoy our hybrid working model
Talent Friends. Refer a friend and receive a bonus when they join
We care about you
Health & well-being. Focus on your mental health with access to a platform with certified psychologists & mental health workshops. Take a break with one of our online fitness and well-being sessions
Diversity & Inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, gender expression and identity, sexual orientation, religion, culture, origin, disability, age, or other personal and social characteristics. #WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Please let us know if you require us to accommodate any accessibility needs during the recruitment process
Benefits at NTT DATA Belgium¿
Public transportation reimbursement
¿Medical insurance for you and your family
Teleworking equipment allowance
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.