Freelance GERMAN TEACHER to deliver courses at the European Institutions M/W/X
Référence 4148963 | Modifié le16 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 1200 - Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
- Temps de travail : Travail à temps partiel
- Type de contrat : Indépendant
- Famille de métiers : Enseignement et formation / Formation extrascolaire
Description de l'entreprise
CLL Language Centres, a non-profit organization created by the Catholic University of Louvain (UCLouvain) 35 years ago with its head office located in Belgium, organizes language training for companies, public institutions, adults, children, and teenagers.
CLL is trusted by individuals as well as major companies in Belgium but also partners with international institutions throughout Europe, providing learners a language learning environment.
Description de la fonction
CLL is looking for GERMAN LANGUAGE TRAINERS to teach in the European Union Institutions, Bodies and Agencies in Brussels.
Teaching assignment: based in Brussels (face-to-face courses)
- You deliver German language trainings to an international adult audience.
- You conduct dynamic and interactive collective face-to-face courses.
- You teach the four skills
- You assess the learners' achievements.
- You integrate ICT in your lessons.
- Degree: a higher education/university degree in languages awarded after at least three years of study.
- Experience: at least two years of professional experience (equivalent to minimum 1.600 hours) in teaching the language requested to adults since 2015.
- Languages: German C2 level (mother tongue level) and English or French corresponding to level C1 as defined by the CEFR.
- ICT knowledge: knowledge of multimedia teaching and the ability to use multimedia resources and information and communication technology (ICT). You possess the necessary equipment to deliver online classes.
- You are rigorous, professional, flexible and highly motivated.
==> Applicants must strictly meet the above requirements
Avantages du poste
- The opportunity to teach a challenging, motivating, international and multicultural audience.
- Part-time or full-time calendars.
- Year-long training in all pedagogical and ICT areas.
- Travailler à temps partiel
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.