ITS Group Benelux - Sales & Recruitment Manager M/W/X
Référence 4150488 | Modifié le16 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 1000 - Bruxelles
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Commerce et support à la vente / Représentation commerciale
Description de l'entreprise
For more than 25 years, ITS Group has developed a unique expertise in IT infrastructure and operations.
The goal is to meet the new challenges of digital transformation, while maintaining its digital sovereignty. ITS Group supports IT departments and teams to ensure their users a high level of availability, security and accessibility to their Information System.
This synergy, joined to strong technological partnerships, allows us to offer turnkey solutions around the main IT market stakes:
- Data Management
ITS Group is a group of agile and responsive experts who knows how to operate on all your IT projects phases:
- IT strategy & consulting
- IT solutions
- Engineering & technical expertise
- Managed services
* More than 1500 employees in Europe (France & Benelux)
* 25 years of expertise in digital transformation
* 9 locations in France, Belgium & Switzerland
* 169 M€ of turnover in 2022
Description de la fonction
About the Job
Great assignments await you with our key account clients in rich and varied environments
As a Business Manager you will join a nice and close-knit team where you will mainly be responsible for an assigned domain territory. ITS Group is an IT Infrastructure company. For over 20 years, ITS Group has supported companies in their digital transformation projects thanks to the strength of its specialized areas of expertise.
This synergy, joined to strong technological partnerships, allows us to offer turnkey solutions around the main IT market stakes: Cloud, Mobility, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Data Management.
At ITS Group Benelux, you will be part of a team of 3 people (Country Manager, Senior Recruiter, Administrative & Payroll Manager). We're looking to hire 2 profiles more Sales oriented to strenghten our position.
The role of business manager at ITS Group can be divided in three important parts:
Sales & Business Development:
Identifying and developing client/business relationships within your assigned territory.
Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database.
Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client.
Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond.
Managing your own customer portfolio.
Managing your team of consultants (career management, monitoring and coaching).
Offering CV, interview and general career advice.
Negotiating rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- Understanding recruiting processes and procedures.
- A strong and proven track record in Sales, networking and/or client development abilities.
- Having a winning mentality.
- Having a professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent.
- Being service oriented and able to understand the business needs of a consulting firm.
- Having a good understanding of external marketplace/trends in IT.
Avantages du poste
- Hospitalization insurance (partner/children incl.)
- Group insurance
- Dental insurance (partner/children included)
- 20 days statutory paid vacations (legal vacations cumulated for 1 year of work)
- Representation fee NET per month.
- Internet fee of € 40 per month.
- Company car with national fuel card OR Public transport reimbursed OR mobility package.
- Daily fee of 5.50€ NET /day provided.
- Subscription GSM unlimited calls for Belgium (ITS subscription)
Training plan (e-Learning - certification at ITS charge)
- Being a rather small team in BE (6 in back-office), we're very close to each of our consultants and we differentiate ourselves trying to really take care of you and make you grow with us and within our different clients.
- Regular teambuilding to meet-up and have fun (every 3 months more or less)
- Flexibility and trust
- Benefits of still being part to a bigger group (ITS Group) and having access to resources and of a larger team of Experts
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.