Lead Buyer Corporate Services H/F/X
Référence 4152829 | Créé le 16 novembre 2023
- Lieu : 1000 - Bruxelles
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Immobilier, assurances, finance et droit / Gestion financière
Description de l'entreprise
Our procurement team is evolving into a high-impact procurement organisation that develops as a strategic partner for the business. In this evolving context, we are recruiting a Lead Buyers Services who will help realise this transformation for both, domestic and global needs.
You will report to the Cluster Manager Services & ICT and be responsible for operational and strategic projects in this category.
Description de la fonction
You will provide guidance, tactical support and strategic advice to the entire organisation on matters related to Services procurement. You will use market knowledge and Strategic Sourcing strategies when contracting suppliers. You comply with the Public Procurement Legislation and internal rules and procedures related to procurement. You negotiate and conclude these contracts by using the techniques of Strategic Sourcing in accordance with the Category Plans prepared by the Category Experts where applicable.
Within the scope of Services are various domains of bpost: Marketing & Communication Services, HR Services, Operational Services, Insurance Services, Soft Technical Services, Banking Services. You manage procurement projects of various sizes within the Category in cooperation with a cross functional team.
Tasks and responsibilities
You work around the implementation of all aspects of the category strategy including setting up a strategic planning, a sourcing roadmap and exercising stakeholder management for projects you are assigned on;
You perform strategic sourcing for your (sub)categories with a focus on TCO optimisation and a deep understanding of the needs of the internal customers and bpost targets;
You are responsible for the implementation, management and optimisation of framework agreements and the execution of spot buys;
You maintain supplier relationships for the realisation of TCO optimisation including the implementation of improvement plans of the supplier performance.
Public Procurement Law
You coordinate with your Cluster Manager to ensure that the implementation of your purchase is done in the most efficient way and in accordance with the Public Procurement Act as well as internal processes.
Supplier and customer relations
You advise, challenge and support the internal customer in defining their needs, drawing up the budget and planning their procurement project. You communicate fluently and proactively with the internal customer regarding all information they need in that context (Stakeholder management). You maintain relationships with suppliers, prospect the market and evaluate existing suppliers in order to identify new opportunities for bpost within your procurement domain.
In your role of Services Lead Buyer, you are clearly a dynamic team player who combines a solid procurement expertise with strong interpersonal skills.
We highlight the following assets:
· At least 2 years of experience in tactical & strategic public procurement or a related role in a large company;
· Experience, ability and eagerness to co-write public tenders
· Motivated to drive transformation in a dynamic environment;
· Collaborative to a broad extent and goal-oriented mentality;
· Thorough knowledge of procurement and negotiation techniques: supplier sourcing, supplier negotiations, supplier selection, supplier management and development ...
· Expertise in Services and awareness of industry trends and best practices in at least two of the following domains;
ü Marketing & Communication Services,
ü HR Services,
ü Operational Services,
ü Insurance Services,
ü Soft Technical Services
ü Banking Services
· Familiar with the Strategic Sourcing approach: TCO mindset, opportunity identification, quantitative analysis, stakeholder management ...
· Preferably in-depth knowledge of public procurement law; if not, eagerness to learn it fast
· Knowledge of ERP and reporting techniques (Oracle, Business Objects)
· Knowledge of English and Dutch or French
· Flexible to work on other procurement commodities as and when required
Avantages du poste
bpost is always on the move. As a leading postal operator in Belgium and an international provider of parcels and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Postulez dès aujourd'hui via le lien suivant:
Attention! Il n'est pas nécessaire de prendre contact avec Actiris pour cette offre d'emploi.
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.