Supply Chain Manager, EU ATS Forecasting H/F/X
Référence 4167353 | Créé le 21 novembre 2023
- Temps de travail : Temps plein
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée
- Famille de métiers : Gestion d'entreprises, de services et de projet / Gestion de projet
Description de la fonction
Amazon's Supply Chain Managers play a central role in our global business. They keep our complex, international supply chains working seamlessly and efficiently. As a Supply Chain Manager (SCM), you will work closely with multiple stakeholders across Amazon, from Operational teams who are fulfilling customer orders to Retail teams and everything in between. You'll help us optimize our supply chains to make our customer experience even better and our business more energy and cost efficient.
More in details,
- Scope and Influence: An SCM II in Forecasting supports key forecasting programs across teams within and also across his/her organizations. She/He is responsible to define the roadmaps, aligning priorities and the goals, defining the milestones and the cross-functional framework to deliver forecasting roadmaps enhancing forecasting processes and metrics. With his/her support drives or enables key business critical decisions also when they are speed critical. This role mentors junior team members and coaches them on forecasting processes and improvement initiatives.
- Execution of Forecasting Processes and Projects: A SCM II manages difficult forecasting processes and enables the success of larger, more-complex and diverse projects serving the forecasting and planning teams. This role is heavily involved in scoping the program requirements and drives team(s)/partners to meet goals, from inception to their maintenance in the everyday use. Their work typically affects one region across also multiple teams' goals and forecasting metrics.
- Degree of Ambiguity. The complexity lies with the complicated middle mile network structure. As a result, business problem and program strategy are often undefined. Despite that, this role delivers results independently, even though seeks for directions from peers, stakeholders and line managers.
- Process Improvement. A SCM II uses his/her expertise in the tactical space to identify structural improvement opportunities in the forecasting space, and then works cross-orgs to implement them.
You would be a great fit for this role if you enjoy and excel at:
- Autonomously coming up with and quickly implementing innovative and disruptive ideas
- Continuously learning new skills and knowledge areas to grow, develop, and better serve our customers
- Influencing a broad set of stakeholders and working with diverse and dynamic teams across Europe
- Solving analytical problems and drawing conclusions from large complex data sets
- Coaching and developing others to build a stronger team
Define supply chain and operating models for various businesses Analyze and interpret data to improve efficiency across supply chains and multiple operations Partner with teams to advise on and manage operational challenges Support the planning and organization of complex projects A day in the life Being a Supply Chain Manager for Amazon involves lots of problem solving. You'll work with a number of teams to navigate challenges as and when situations impact our network. You'll spend time resolving temporary issues and looking at the bigger picture to drive Amazon towards achieving new objectives. This role is both proactive and reactive, and you'll have the opportunity to help forecast and plan for new projects. As a Supply Chain Manager, you'll need to help with both on-the-ground tasks and more tactical work. No two days will be the same. You could spend one day helping to define our supply chain and operating models and the next assisting with a site's resource plan for a busy period. Having so much variety in your role means you'll be able to learn something new every day. This role is based at one of our European headquarters. There may be flexibility to choose your location or work remotely on occasion. About the team Amazon couldn't deliver at pace without the Amazon Transportation Service (ATS) team. As part of ATS, you'll be welcomed into a diverse team that plays a central role in our success. Using air, sea and road transport, as well as sortation centres equipped with the latest technology, you'll help Amazon's transport run at maximum efficiency. Our team captures data and uses it to drive decisions. They are key to making Amazon more innovative and efficient. We put safety first as our people are our priority. And we use the expertise of our people to get packages to their destination - quickly, conveniently and sustainably. We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations: Luxembourg, LUX
ProfilBASIC QUALIFICATIONS A degree Relevant experience in analysing data and creating reports for leadership Relevant experience of communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, including your peers and leadership Relevant experience in managing multiple projects with competing deadlines Advanced proficiency in verbal and written English PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Preferred qualifications are not required to apply for a position at Amazon. If you have all the basic qualifications above, we'd love to hear from you. A degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics-related subject or MBA Upper intermediate proficiency in the local language Relevant experience in a supply chain, logistics, e-commerce, or transportation planning role Experience using data visualisation software, such as Tableau or Quicksight
Attention, un employeur ne peut pas vous demander de lui communiquer des données sensibles. En savoir plus.
Si vous avez une remarque sur cette offre, n'hésitez pas à nous la communiquer via ce formulaire de contact.