Project Assistant for ESP Educational Activities/intern M/W/XRéf 2761111
Actualisé le 12 octobre 2022 par EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF PATHOLOGY
The European Society of Pathology (ESP) is a non-profit organization that aims to advance Pathology in Europe and to facilitate communication between European Pathologists. Being the leading force in European pathology with a vision ¿excellence in pathology for optimal patient care¿, ESP promotes high quality pathology diagnosis for all patients, up-to-date education across Europe, and support cutting-edge research to understand disease and translate science into clinical practice.
Description of the function
Position Title: Project Assistant/Intern
Supervision: ESP Education Manager
Location & Hours per week: ESP HQ (Brussels), Part-time
Duration: 3 months
To support the ESP Education Manager for the organisation of ESP Educational Activities. Due to the changing environment in medical education and therefore the needs of Society, this position requires a dynamic person who can be flexible attitude who can adapt to new projects and assist in a wide range of activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the coordination of ESP educational activities by:
- Supporting the coordination of meetings, both virtual and in person
- Supporting the creation and dissemination of meeting material (i.e., agendas, presentations, datasets, minutes etc)
- Supporting the communication between ESP HQ and providers of educational activities, including tutors, supporting companies, technical staff, and other organisations.
- Providing organisational support during live ESP educational activities, like EScoP courses and Masterclasses
- Assist in the daily workflow of activities in the ESP HQ
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Fluent use of English, both speaking and writing
- Having a scientific background, i.e., being at least at the last year of a bachelor programme
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Good organising and communication skills
- Excellent use of Office Computer software (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook)
- Experience in organising similar activities is definite a plus
- Experience in IT is highly valued, though not mandatory
Benefits of the position
Expected Educational Outcome
The expected outcome of the internship is for the intern to be familiarised with the daily work of an international medical organisation, to learn about the organisation of post-graduate, high level educational activities and to gain experience on the organisation of profession meetings with international panel of keynote leaders and experts.
ESP is committed to promoting equality and diversity
Contract type : Stage CIP
Schedule specifics : Travailler à temps partiel
- Administration et comptabilité
- Temps partiel
- Sans expérience exigée
Comment postuler ?
Nom de l'employeur
EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF PATHOLOGY
Personne de contact
MONSIEUR AL DIERI RAED
Mode de présentation
Envoi de C.V. via "E-Mail"