Administrative Sales Support M/W/XRef 3465206
Geactualiseerd op 17 maart 2023 via HENKEL BELGIUM DISTRIBUTION
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
If you share a passion in working for A-brand products, then Henkel is the place to continue your career. We are looking for an Administrative Sales Support for our office in Brussels in Belgium.
Are you looking for a role that supports and administrates our sales team within the hairdresser's industry? Then we are looking for you!
- Member of our Beauty Care Professional entity.
- Prepare and follow up on sales meetings: orders, lunch, trainings, notes.
- Coordinate and execute administrative tasks dedicated to help the success of our brands such as Schwarzkopf, Authentic Beauty Concept and STMNT.
- Prepare, translate, and follow up on external mailings and internal sales communications.
- Follow up of promotional mechanics such as incentives, promos end consumer activities.
- Support and follow up on sales requests towards customers.
- Handling and solving any sales issues that may arise with the Customer Service team.
- Prepare planning from newcomers - organizing trainings, distribute resources.
- Owner of the sales SharePoint, sales distribution lists,
- You have an extensive experience in sales support and administrative management, within an international environment.
- You speak and write Dutch and French fluently and have a strong command of English
- You are hands on and proactive and want to contribute to our commercial organization by providing an administrative support to the teams.
- You can work independently and are able to cope with stressful situations/tasks
- You demonstrate a strong customer orientation and business acumen, helping you connecting with people and developing strong relationships (internal & external)
- You are committed in delivering excellent results and have great organizational skills to facilitate our teammates work.
- You are digital savvy, used to work on Office 365 and ideally have a knowledge of SAP (PO management
Werkplek Sint-Jans-Molenbeek, België
Soort overeenkomst : Werk
- Beheer van ondernemingen en diensten
Naam van de werkgever
HENKEL BELGIUM DISTRIBUTION
MONSIEUR Burbano Nicolas
Solliciteren via Web site