Junior Sales Support M/W/XRef 3469343
Geactualiseerd op 18 maart 2023 via HUDSON BELGIUM
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets. This offering is enhanced with IT tools and services to cover the entire savings value chain. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €1.9 trillion of assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
For our client, we are looking for his future :
Junior Sales Support FR/NL - UK
Together with your Senior colleague, you will strengthen the client service support delivered mostly to Retail distributors in Belgium and Luxembourg. This encompasses a wide variety of tasks including providing tailor made answers to specific questions, the creation of specific documents/presentations and the review of recurring reports, quality check of brochures. This is a central function as you will learn key questions from key clients and the importance of quality data & customer support in the financial world. In the current set-up, you will report to a member of the business development Team in Belgium.
Together with your colleagues, you will contribute to the development of the brand name of Amundi through the different services offered to their distribution customers.
More concretely, this means that you will take care of :
- Follow-up on requests on legal and commercial documentation from customers (send factsheets, Kids, reporting, follow-up on translations ...)
- Check and proofread marketing material before it is sent to our customers
- Update of marketing material (brochures, videos, teasers)
- Content publishing on Amundi site, the dedicated websites for our distributors
- The online learning platform of Amundi ¿Amundi Academy¿ : update of the existing trainings, follow-up of the exams, publish new trainings in collaboration with the Paris team and the local team, organisation of dedicated in class trainings
- Organisation of regular communication to the customers
- Minimum 2 years in a sales support / marketing role in the financial industry
- Strong interest in finance and/or financial education with, if possible, a first knowledge of the fund business
- Strong in verbal and written communication in French, Dutch & English
- Good analytical skills
- A multi-tasker and hands-on
- You are a team player but you don't wait for the others to take initiatives
- At ease in the classic IT tools (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook,...); more specific knowledge of presentation tools or InDesign is a plus
- You have a good follow-up of your files
- Flexible in mind and working hours
Finally, you love people and you love to serve them, educate them and help them to grow.
Voordelen van de betrekking
- A competitive salary with many benefits (healthcare insurance, pension plan, luncheon vouchers, ...), mobile phone, laptop, possibility of homeworking 2 days a week
- A booming and challenging environment with opportunities for development
- The opportunity to learn a lot thanks to interactions between asset managers and financial intermediaries
Werkplek Oudergem, België
Soort overeenkomst : Werk
Andere informatie :
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online.
Questions? Contact Marie Paradis at +32 471 95 82 07.
Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Hudson works in exclusivity.
- Handel - Ondersteuning verkoop
Naam van de werkgever
MONSIEUR Jobpostings Hudson Webmaster
Solliciteren via Web site