HR Assistant Payroll AN/ALL M/W/XRef 3640537
Geactualiseerd op 01 juni 2023 via GIZ
A German NGO for International Cooperation is currently looking for suitable candidates to fill a HR Assistant (m/f/d) position for its Representation in Brussels starting as soon as possible.
About our Representation
Our mission in Brussels is to position our NGO in the EU context and to ensure the coherence of its actions and visibility in Brussels. To fulfil this, our activities range from interest representation vis-à-vis the EU institutions and other partners, to radar function and observation of the EU policy framework, as well as entry point for all main contacts with EU institutions. They further include advisory services to our enterprise organisational units, the organisation and hosting of workshops and events for our units and with Brussels based stakeholders. In addition, the Representative Office continues to take on growing administrative tasks for other units and projects working out of Brussels which also includes payroll administration and related tasks for about 60 employees and interns.
The selected candidate will be part of the small and dynamic administration team at the Representation in Brussel. The recruiting and payroll management for other units and projects increases the need of resources at the Representation. The selected candidate will play an important role in supporting the HR-team for all tasks in the area of payroll. This includes, among other things, the control and registration of any leave days and the programming of this in the payroll system.
The HR assistant will work closely with all team members of the administration team and all employees of the projects in Brussels. His/her main tasks will include:
- Coordinate and control the time and leave registration of employees in our internal system: the assistant will update and maintain the registration tool and ensures that data is kept properly and on time to allow a clean payroll execution.
- Payroll preparation and execution: the assistant will register new employees in the payroll system of our Social Secretariat SECUREX, adapt/correct data for existing employees like new work schedules, changes in salary components, bonus payments, vacation, sick leaves etc. and verify the data and the salary calculation properly before salaries are paid-out.
- Control and payment of extra legal benefits: the assistant registers and verifies data for the extra legal benefits like for example the hospitalisation insurance and lunch checks.
- Other administrative tasks: based on the request of the Director of or the Head of Administration of the Representation
Requirements and skills
- We need a teamplayer who doesn't lose his/her sense of humour even in times of heavy workload.
- You should have fun to find solutions and to work with multi-national colleagues.
- A valuable asset would be a good personal organisation combined with set of flexibility and attention to details.
- We need a trustworthy, resilient, discreet and responsible colleague.
- You should have a bachelor in business administration and bring at least 1 year of experience in payroll handling.
- The knowledge of the HRAccent payroll system is considered being a big asset.
- Good digital skills especially on MSFT 365, TEAMS and Sharepoint are required.
- You need a VERY good level (C1) of written and spoken English and good reading comprehension of German.
- Your commitment to our mission and values is key.
- We request a valid work permit for Belgium.
Voordelen van de betrekking
What we offer
We offer you a full-time position in an attractive office in Brussels' European Quarter and being part of a multi-national team.
The unlimited contract under Belgian law (PC200) offers a competitive salary, defined on the basis of the level of experience of the selected candidate. The package also includes 5 additional holidays per calendar year, lunch vouchers, complementary health insurance in case of hospitalisation, a home office allowance and subsidy for from/to work transport (public transport or bike).
Werkplek Elsene, België
Soort overeenkomst : Werk
- Administratie en boekhouding
- Met ervaring
Naam van de werkgever
MADAME Jung Ute
C.V. opsturen via "E-Mail"