HR Officer M/W/XRef 3675779
Geactualiseerd op 31 mei 2023 via FORUM LIBÉRAL EUROPÉEN
The European Liberal Forum - the political foundation and think tank of the ALDE Party- is looking for a a part-time HR Officer (2 days a week or 15 hours split across the week) who is passionate about people and equipping our organisation with everything it needs to thrive.
The European Liberal Forum is a busy and dynamic working environment as a result of our healthy agenda of projects with our members. We are looking for a professional who can: be the first point of contact at our office, put the wellbeing of staff and our members at the centre of our work and ensures that we have the equipment, goods and services we need.
The successful candidate will have experience of HR, finance and Office management including HR development, the ability to liaise with suppliers, social secretariat, and member organisations and excellent drafting and financial skills, including payroll, drafting contracts etc.
Line management: the role will be line managed by the Executive Director.
Office management (420%)
- Being the first point of contact for ELF guests, suppliers and incoming calls.
- Orders office supplies and equipment.
- Administering to staff expenses including helping with the collection of receipts, mission sheets and clarification of invoices,
- Oversees mail and delivery.
- Calendar & agenda management including booking appointments/meetings and creating agendas.
- Prepares meetings and conference rooms.
- Ensures smooth running of office spaces/utilities and office equipment management (troubleshooting through contact with IT, internet and telephone providers).
Human Resources (620%)
- Drafting and arranging employment and other contracts.
- Managing changes to staff regulations, in consultation with staff representative and Executive Director.
- Ensuring that we are compliant with Belgian employment law and updating policies where necessary.
- With the support of the Executive Director, ensuring the development and implementation of the wellbeing plan including planning engaging team buildings.
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion in our organisation including the development of our policy in consultation with Executive Director and staff.
- Following recruitment including arranging interviews and shortlist of candidates.
- Onboarding and preparing guidance for new staff and interns.
- Liaising with social secretariat.
- Ensuring hospitalisation insurance & pension support.
- Neutral point of contact in case of conflict.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in HR and Office management.
- Good knowledge of Belgian employment law.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to prioritise in a busy environment.
- Be focused and organised.
- Be committed to liberal values.
- Fluent English and French.
Werkplek Brussel, België
Soort overeenkomst : Werk
- Administratie en boekhouding
- Met ervaring
Naam van de werkgever
FORUM LIBÉRAL EUROPÉEN
MADAME Amirkhizy Mélissa
C.V. opsturen via "E-Mail"