Consolidation Accountant M/W/XRef 3676966
Geactualiseerd op 31 mei 2023 via EMERIA BENELUX
Emeria Benelux is a fast-growing real estate services group serving individuals and companies. It holds a leading position in Belgium, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and is also present in the Netherlands.
The Emeria Benelux holding company is active in three business lines:
- Property management and rental management with the brands OP, Gestea and Smart Syndic;
- Sale and rental of real estate with the Trevi brand;
- Property management (institutional clients) with the Esset brand.
The group's ambition is to become a leader in all its businesses and to be recognised for the quality of its services.
To strengthen our internal IT team, we are looking for an employee who will be responsible for implementing monthly and year end closing consolidation in accordance with IFRS. The role will be organized around the production and analysis of the Benelux consolidated accounts.
In alignment with the EMERIA Group Consolidation team in Paris and under the supervision of the local CFO, your role will consist of:
- Participating in the finalization of the SAP FC environment setup for the Benelux market;
- Preparing the monthly management consolidated packs
- Performing monthly inter-company reconciliations;
- Performing the BFC packages tasks (blocking controls);
- Tax reporting in alignment with the EMERIA Group consolidation team in Paris;
- Performing analysis on the consolidated packages regarding: merger / restructuration, changes in equity, analysis of the external growth, EBITDA analysis, working capital requirements analysis, matching cash flow statements, analysis of IFRS 16 restatements, analysis of the financial cycle, analysis of the non-recurring operating result.
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration and/or Finance/accounting is a plus
- A minimum of 2 years of Consolidated Accounting experience
- Strong MS office skills, especially Excel, SAP BFC is a plus
- Experience with IFRS consolidation standards
- Excellent French and English Skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent accounting skills
- Ability to set up and improve processes
- Knowledge of the challenges of managing a multi-entity group accounting system
- Knowledge of the challenges of managing mergers
- Knowledge of tools for automated reporting
- Good knowledge of IT tools
- Sense of initiative
- Ability to adapt
- Stress management
Voordelen van de betrekking
Emeria Benelux values teamwork, creativity, responsibility and rewards talent. We offer training and development opportunities in a motivating work environment:
- An exciting job with a wide variety of work, people and challenges....;
- The opportunity to take responsibility, while supporting managers;
- The opportunity to be part of a young team and a super dynamic company in full expansion;
- A greater knowledge of real estate and co-ownership law, administrative law, lease law or construction law...
Werkplek Brussel, België
Soort overeenkomst : Werk
- Administratie en boekhouding
- Met ervaring
Naam van de werkgever
MADAME Verbeurgt Celine
Solliciteren via Web site