Service Manager Workplace - Brussels M/W/XRef 3681911
Geactualiseerd op 03 juni 2023 via EQUANS BELUX
Equans, the reference for multi-technical installations and maintenance services and is part of the Bouygues group. In our company, we design, install and provide customised solutions and services to improve our clients' infrastructure, equipment, systems and technical processes.
Our ambition? To help companies and local authorities in their transitions:
- Energy transition: educing energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- Digital transition: connecting equipment to make it more effective and efficient
- Industrial transition: optimising productivity and technical installation management
Equans is looking for a Service Manager Workplace for Brussels.
As part of Equans' journey to become an autonomous organization, we are building a new IT operating model, in which we will be working as a global organization to deliver some of our core IT components. As a group we have defined a number of Shared Line of Service which will deliver services globally across all business units (24/7).
As a Workplace Service Manager you will participate in the construction of the Global Shared Line of Service Digital Workplace. The Digital Workplace SLS will be delivering services on workstations (~ 55K workstations at term), Office 365 (up to potentially 100K employees), identity and access management components (Okta) and other global security services (Intune, Proofpoint, Crowdstrike,...). Your focus will be on the Workplace service line.
Take a closer look at this professional challenge and apply now!
- you become part of a new team of global IT players. You will co-construct this team together with colleagues/squad members across the globe. You will participate in the selection of a new outsourcing partner and transition services from the existing Equans corp IT/Equans IT teams. In the initial phase, the start-up will be handled in a program approach to transition afterwards to a ¿standing¿ service line
- as Service Manager you will be responsible for the overall budget and to define a cost/financing model with the group IT performance team to be able to cross charge and deliver value for money services
- you will lead a team of workplace experts (packaging, logistics, purchasing,...), you will select and manage service providers to deliver global service
- you work closely with technology providers such as Microsoft,...
- you will be in charge of Build and Run activities (including implementations, migrations, obsolescence initiatives)
- as people manager/servant leader you assist the team in creating more internal structure (portfolio, resource forecasting, team meetings, community alignment,...) and animate the global workplace community
You report to the Service Line Manager Digital Workplace. You work closely with the group CIO Council and more particular with the group CTO & CISO.
Do you possess the following qualifications & skills?
- you have at least 10 years of experience in complex IT organization(s)
- you have experience in Agile ways of working
- proven experience in managing complex program and/or service teams, ideally 24/7
- proven experience in working with large outsourcing partners, ideally offshore
- strong and proven technical knowledge in mentioned domains (workplace,...)
- you communicate in a concise but kind way and have good social skills
- you are pro-active and you have a problem solving mindset
- you are able to work in a fast-paced and very demanding environment
- you have a hands-on attitude and are open to tasks outside of the classic task description
- you are customer-oriented and you have a learning mentality
- you value the team's success more than you value your personal achievements
- you are open to travel to other regions (once per Q)
- languages: full professional proficiency in English and French
Voordelen van de betrekking
Want to tackle tomorrow's multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance,... depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Werkplek Brussel, België
Soort overeenkomst : Werk
Andere informatie :
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Olivier Gustin - email@example.com
- Met ervaring
Naam van de werkgever
MONSIEUR Van de Weyer Marc
Solliciteren via Web site